Who We Hire
We are always looking for experienced, committed and enthusiastic people to join our talented team. If you would like to be a part of Midwest Mountaineering, please bring your application and resume into the store and introduce yourself to a manager – we would love to meet you!
Why You Should Work Here
- You will work for one of the leading independent stores in the nation.
- You will learn a lot about the outdoors industry.
- You will be part of a select team of industry veterans.
- You will work and play with other fun employees.
- You will work with fun customers doing things they enjoy.
- You will get great discounts on cool gear.
- You will meet other outdoors enthusiasts and go on trips.
- You’ll get rich quick. 😉
Current Employment Opportunities
Drawer Balancer Clerk
Very part time – a couple of hours per week, flexible times. Great job for U of M student. Close out and reconcile cash drawers for retail outdoor store very near University of Minnesota. Work with bookkeeper and point of sale system to reconcile the cash and credit card sales results for multiple cashiers. Set up drawers with correct amount of cash, set up change backup for managers. research and resolve problem transactions. Prepare bank deposits. Store discount. Must be good with numbers and detail oriented. reply to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your employment application. Call (Michael, Aaron, or Rudi) with questions: 612-339-3433.
Applications may be submitted:
- In person at the store.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- U.S. Postal Mail:
Attn: Human Resources
309 Cedar Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55454