Who We Hire
We are always looking for experienced, committed and enthusiastic people to join our talented team. If you would like to be a part of Midwest Mountaineering, please bring your application and resume into the store and introduce yourself to a manager – we would love to meet you!
Why You Should Work Here
- Meaningful and enjoyable work helping customers have great outdoor experiences.
- You will work for one of the leading independent stores in the nation.
- You will learn a lot about the outdoors industry.
- You will be part of a select team of industry veterans.
- You will work and play with other fun employees.
- You will work with fun customers doing things they enjoy.
- You will get great employee discounts on cool gear.
- You will meet other outdoors enthusiasts and go on trips.
- 401K / Health Insurance / Profit Sharing (full-time staff).
Current Employment Opportunities
Employment opportunities will be posted here soon.
We do not have any open positions at this time. However, we are always on the lookout for excellent candidates and accept applications anytime.
Now Hiring for Summer Help
Sales Associate – Skiing Department:
Like to ski? Want to help others get out more? We are currently seeking cross country skiing enthusiasts to join our fun-loving team of skiing experts. Physical labor and some outdoor work is involved. This is a part-time or full-time position. Paddlesports ski experience a huge plus!
Sales Associate – Paddlesports Department:
Like to paddle? Want to help others get out more? We are currently seeking paddlesports enthusiasts to join our fun-loving team of paddlesports experts. Physical labor and some outdoor work is involved. This is a part-time or full-time position. Cross-country ski experience a huge plus!
Clothing Department Coordinator:
Want to help others get out more? We are currently seeking a coordinator for our clothing department to join our fun-loving team. This is a full-time position. Outdoor experience and enthusiam is a huge plus! $20 per hour.
Must have extensive management experience. Please email resume and Midwest Mountaineering employment application to Rod Johnson ([email protected]). Salary $80,000 to $150,000 per year.
We look forward to receiving your employment application. Call (Michael, Aaron, or Rudi) with questions: 612-339-3433.
Applications may be submitted:
- In person at the store.
U.S. Postal Mail:
Attn: Human Resources
309 Cedar Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55454
- E-mail: [email protected]
Questions? Give us a call at 612-339-3433