Who We Hire
We are always looking for experienced, committed and enthusiastic people to join our talented team. If you would like to be a part of Midwest Mountaineering, please bring your application and resume into the store and introduce yourself to a manager – we would love to meet you!
Why You Should Work Here
- You will work for one of the leading independent stores in the nation.
- You will learn a lot about the outdoors industry.
- You will be part of a select team of industry veterans.
- You will work and play with other fun employees.
- You will work with fun customers doing things they enjoy.
- You will get great discounts on cool gear.
- You will meet other outdoors enthusiasts and go on trips.
- You’ll get rich quick. 😉
Current Employment Opportunities
FT Boat/Ski Department Coordinator Position Available
- Must be a passionate paddler and a Nordic skier
- Must be very knowledgeable about paddlesport and Nordic skiing
- Will be responsible for the sales floor paddlesport department, $15/ hour starting wage
- Supervisory experience required
- Must have a good work history
- Must have great follow through, high energy, great organizational skills, be willing to have very little time off May through August and a great attendance record
We offer great camaraderie, great employee discount, health insurance, 401K plan, opportunities for exciting employee trips, and many other benefits!
Please email Rod at email@example.com if you’re interested in the position.
We look forward to receiving your employment application. Call (Michael, Aaron, or Rudi) with questions: 612-339-3433.
Applications may be submitted:
- In person at the store.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Postal Mail:
Attn: Human Resources
309 Cedar Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55454